Friday, March 19, 2010

Sponge Laura Nudey Pants!

Like most trend-whores, I’m in a bit of a nude mood at the mo. Blush tones, palest corals and warm creams have always been some of my favourite colours to wear, so I look forward to the death of black every Spring. Nude has become, well, nuder! …over the years. It used to be merely a base coat ready for adornment. Now it’s nude on nude on nude; as demonstrated on the Willo runway for Fall 2010

Last time I checked, however, I wasn’t a supermodel (If this changes you’ll be the first to know) so for our Irish skin-tones I do recomend warming it up a little with your accessory choices or accompanying garments. Even a metallic accent can lift it enough to prevent washing yourself out. And it’s all about finding the right shade of nude for you. The old ‘holding it up against your face in the mirror and checking if it makes you look dead’ trick never fails.

Here’s a few ‘must haves’, ‘do haves’ and ‘would kill to haves’ on my list.

Above: Emilio Pucci Swimsuit €425 Net-a-porter / John galliano gown for ‘Fashion for relief’ €1822 Net-a-porter / Camilla and Marc bodycon dress €521 Net-a-porter (Although I would NOT put it with those shoes!…ick)

Below: Burberry prorsum shoes €650 Net-a-porter / Blush shift dress €39 Dresses.ie / Full Skirt Dress £45 Topshop

 

 And finally, some of my favourite celebrity nudey outings from recent months. Big rides the three of them!

X Laura X

 

[Via http://lauracunninghamstyle.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment