Monday, November 9, 2009

Oh My What Have I Done?

Upon my fathers lonely grave

solemnly do I swear

not once did I ever think

that I’d find myself

cheating on my lovely wife

of nearly twenty-five years

the mother of my only son

even then in my wildest

most erotic and outlandish

wet dreams and sexual fantasies

most definitely not with a girl

young enough to be my daughter

but there I was making love

to a girl so young and sweet

though not the least bit innocent

beneath the clean sheets

of the very bed I still share

with my wife of twenty-five years

within the all consuming fires

the excitement of forbidden passion

like the legendary Phoenix

for a moment in and out of time

my youth was reborn

while my flagging spirits

with the youthfulness of my lover

twas renewed and recharged

like the waning battery of a cell phone

with the orbs of her luscious breasts

pressed against my aging chest

the entire length of my throbbing lance

buried in the depths of her wetness

all four of her limbs wrapped

tightly about my rapidly fading body

once more the days of former glory

the sexual conquests of old

did I relive within the youthful arms

of my twenty year old lover

a raven haired and curvaceous

goddess of extraordinary beauty

the lovely daughter of my best friend

oh my now what have I done

No comments:

Post a Comment