Friday, October 16, 2009

You will be whipped

Inspectioning the ongoing works in My future dungeon,

I came across this little BDSM-stillife:

at first sight there is nothing but rubbish piled on a nude mattress,

but: looking closer I saw that it was My future “little bits and pieces” cabinet, (read: place to stack little clamps, needles, smaller dildos, cbt-toys etc)

which I want sprayed in a shiny black finish and silver detailing.

And paying more attention, one can see the little screws and nails that came out of the original work are neatly packed together.

But My smile of contentedness changed

into laughter when I found the little note that was taped on top of the back-board:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

For all of you who have difficulties reading the small letters:

Yes, it says: “you will be whipped”

And NO, this wasn’t written by me.

I guess this is what happens when boys are working for a Domina,

they learn by hard punishment.

But I never expected them to incorporate it themselves, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment