Monday, September 14, 2009

fight ippatsu juuden-chan special episodes promo [ecchi]

Credits to RoFL

Dedicated to Kazzy

Well, after I watched the final episode of Juuden-chan – the first thing that comes into my mind is, where the hell is the onsen scenes for this ecchi anime? Mostly ecchi anime that I’ve already went through will have at least a hot spring scene, if not – they will feature a public bath scene instead (according to my theory). There is a lot of bath scenes in Juuden-chan but for an anime that has already reached this kind of ecchiness, it will be incomplete without the onsen part. I was asking myself whether they will be a second season, an ova, a movie or DVD specials for this anime as there is a really shady character that until now havent been introduced properly yet. You all should notice, other than Sento-san – there is another male character that is visible in the Juuden-chan’ world, still hiding in the dark somewhere out there.

As for their onsen scenes, I’ll bet they will be featured as an OVA or whatever – and I hit it right. I just got a promo of their special episode and below are caps of them. Slurpy as usual. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment